Well I got curious when I saw the comment someone left on the episodes page this comes from. That being: The Case of the Disappearing Painting. And so, I have decided to test it out and see :3
Okay, so for this expiriment, I got the following:
- 2 Cups (I would suggest mugs)
- Hot tap Water
- Cold water
- Honey (I had 2 Honey's, normal honey and a bitter thick honey. But I couldn't find it...)
- A brush of some sorts
- 2 Spoons
- A plate
What I did :3
Okay so here is what I did then:
- Got 2 mugs, then put hot water in one mug, and cold in the other.
- I squeezed some honey into both mugs, then mixed them up, using 2 different spoons.
- Layer napkin/paper onto a plate
- Using a brush, finger, or utensil, "paint" the honey mixture onto the paper or napkin
The expiriment failed DX
- Water - when mixed with hot water, it gained a yellow tinge while the cold water remained color-less.
- Results in total - The expirment failed, either because of too much water or not enough honey.
XD and no, you do not need to tell me where I messed up. I'm gonna look it up myself and find out.